12 thoughts on “Life as a Circle

1. It’s like karma. There’s good and bad, some actions can reflect onto you.

2. Yeah, sometimes we separate of people, and then we found them later in life.

3. Yes, I do believe that life is a circle. For example, being a good person and helping other with something when they need it, and when I need something, they had helped me. I try to do good things, for good things in exchange.

4. The reality is that if I think that life is like a circle because whenever something happens, Karma comes to the person or to oneself. Honestly, so far nothing has dared me that Karma has hit me hard.

5. Yes, I believe that life is a circle. I think that one thing that come around every time is happiness, love and all the things that I do. This kind of things always come around when they are meant to be.

6. Do you believe life is a circle? They say what goes around comes around. What things in your life have come around?
    I don’t believe life is a circle literally, but what goes around does come around. When we make mistakes or do things we shouldn’t, these things do come around in life, it could be positively as well as negatively.