So you think you’re lucky!

Irish Blessing

March 17th is St. Patrick’s Day which brings to mind the topic of luck. “It’s the luck of the Irish” or so the saying goes. Do you believe in luck? Good or bad? Some people feel lucky when they find a shiny penny, a four-leaf clover or anything remotely related to good luck. It’s supposed to be bad luck to step on a crack in the side walk or break a mirror. How do you feel about those events? Do you think that some people have more good or bad luck than others? To what category do you feel you belong? What has happened to you that makes you wonder if you have more bad or more good luck? Can people manipulate events to their advantage and thus provoke good luck?

Happy St. Paddy’s Day!~~LMM

print

9 thoughts on “So you think you’re lucky!

1. I don’t believe that breaking a mirror or things like that can change your luck. I think there are some lucky people in the world, but luck does not decide who I am. So in some ways I beleive I can create my own luck.

2. I don’t really like to believe in luck, sometimes I might feel lucky, but it would just be saying, cause I don’t really believe in luck. I do however like to make people believe they have good luck, so that I can cheer them up whenever they are down.

3. I don’t believe in luck, teacher. God put us here for a reason and things happen for a reason. That’s all I have to say. Thank you for your time.

4. I really believe in luck. I think others are luckier than others but for me with how lucky I am just me .

5. I believe in luck good or bad. I feel that luck is what you make it, for me I don’t believe that those things give you bad luck. Yeah, I think that some people have more luck than others. I feel I belong in the lucky category. One time I found some money on the sidewalk and I have been lucky in other things as well. People can’t invent good luck; you just have it or not.

6. I don’t actually believe in luck. I believe that people make up random things for whatever reason. The mirror or the ladder are just things that happen when people were in the wrong place at the wrong time. That’s what I think about luck.

7. I really don’t believe in bad luck or good luck. I just think that it’s a coincidence that it happened to someone. I truly believe believe in God’s work in everything and that maybe He does these things because He wants to teach us a lesson in life.

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

8. I don’t believe in luck, maybe have better days than others but nothing magical. If you find a penny it doesn’t mean anything! I also hate when people send me messages like… pass this message to x persons for good luck. That’s just stupid.

9. I do not believe in the luck of the clover or shiny penny but that some people are lucky they have it. There are others who have bad luck. I think I do not have much luck.