This time last year

I was thinking about New Year’s Resolutions and how many people are able to keep. Some people admit it’s much of  hassle and not worth the bother. Is it because the standards are set too high? Goals too unrealistic? A little bit of both, I suppose.  New Year’s resolutions are best kept if they’re attainable. As an educator and blogger, I’ve made my resolution for this year: to post as often as possible. I’m making a commitment to posting once a week with my personal blogs. I think I might be able to do that.  With my professional blogs I usually post more frequently. I’ve also decided to update my profiles periodically. Just to spice things up a little.

What are your resolutions for this year? Will you do your best to keep them? I know I’ll try! I wish you success with yours! ~~LMM

LMM: Movies and Films Course

LMM: Movies and Films Course

print

11 thoughts on “This time last year

1. I’m honestly not good in finishing my resolutions but I decided to at least have one which is to be more responsible on how I divide the time to work and the time to relax. I think that I can do this but I am going to need some help, too. Happy New Year

2. I understand. I wonder why it’s difficult for us humans to make some sort of commitment to improving ourselves. Do you think we’re just lazy? Maybe.

3. My new years resolution would be being even more optimistic and to accomplish any goal that imposes me. I think if I actually put my mind into actually keeping it, it will make me a better person. And yes, I look forward to keepping it.

4. My resolution for this year is to change my attitude towards people and I can change treating people well and being kind .

5. My resolution for this year is give the best of myself in my extracurricular activities, like oratory, track and field, Hair Spray, SNH, G’taniec, Comfirmation… etc. And I want to keep having good grades.

6. I think it’s true that maybe we are just really lazy. Or maybe we just make so many promises that we forget about the ones we made before. But anyway, I think we should keep the resolutions that are worth it.

7. For this new year one of my resolutions is to be more responsible with schoolwork. And have a good time when I can. Other than that I don’t have anything else planned.

8. My resolutions for the new year are being more responsible and organized in school. My goal this year is to learn to speak and write better English.

9. My New Year resolutions are to get good grades in my new school and to be more proactive in school. For example participate in a club or sport.

10. Looks like the main resolution is academic: good grades and being more responsible with school work. I wish you all success!